Saturday, December 20, 2008

Tis the Season

Whew this has been a very busy last few days!! Nate has been making his famous salsa and I have been preparing and making everything for this years tamale making day. My sister wanted me to teach her how to make them this year and she did a wonderful job seasoning her meat and masa. Last night, we attended the junior high staff Christmas party at the junior high pastor's house, Eddie and Autumn are so great! We had a BLAST!! I hope that you are having a fun time making memories this season.
Our awesome husbands Me and My Sishy Autumn and Eddie I LOVE this veggie tales manger scene!!
Nathan took a video of us making tamales

1 comment:

Anneliese said...

I had to remember that it's not really the middle of winter there. Making salsa would be quite expensive here now, considering the price of tomatoes.
I guess they're good to go all year long there. Sounds like you had fun cooking.