We had a wonderful Christmas! Our family and my sister's family do a special dinner and ornament exchange every year and have dinner together! It is a fun time and we always take a picture so we can see how the kids change from year to year. We hosted Christmas for our whole family and some friends as well. It rained and we were cozy inside. We had a fabulous traditional Christmas meal with all the trimmings and then a white elephant gift exchange. When the rain broke for a bit we went down to the culdesac and had a finger dart war, perks of being married to a youth pastor. The kids loved it. Don't you just love our santa puppies. I got their outfits for 1/2 price at Petsmart!! We hope your Christmas was blessed as well!!
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I love the Santa puppies. I'm glad you had such a good Christmas. See you next year!
Love ya,
martha
Post a Comment