Thursday, December 18, 2008

A Great Week!!

So this week was so fun, I got to spend so much time with very special peeps. Tuesday, one of my best friends, Kelly B. picked me up and took me to lunch at Chandler Fashion Mall to Kona. It was such a fun time chillin and talkin, then we went shoppin. I bought a beautiful blue topaz ring for such an amazingly low price at a going out of business sale. My mom and sis had given me a gift card for my b-day and I used that toward the purchase of the ring as well. I love it!! I am picking it up on Tuesday as it is being sized. We then went to Cheesecake factory and I had fresh banana cheesecake with chocolate on it!!!!!!! and coffee. Thanks for a wonderful day with you Kel, I love you so dearly!!
Wed. I went to lunch with Lisa W. She is such a cool friend!! We are two peas in a pod and I am so excited to live life with her and do ministry!! We went to Bria at Santan Mall. Tonight we went out with her and Linn and went to the Keg Steakhouse and then to coffee. They are great and fun to chill with.
This morning another one of my best friends, Julie R. took me to TC Egginton's for lunch and got me a book by Beth Moore. Thank you Jules for a fun time today! I love us!! Tomorrow, I end out the week with my awesome friend, Tracy P. who is so sweet and is taking me to breakfast!! I am so blessed with amazing friends and family in my life. Thank you Jesus for the blessings in my life!!

No comments: