Thursday, September 4, 2008

It's Fall!!

I have lived in AZ all my life and we only know it is "The Fall" by putting up our fall decor. So I was really in the mood today and I cleaned and dusted and put out all the fun fall fair. Happy Fall!! I just can't wait till it really feels like fall and I can enjoy the fluffy winter grass and the gorgeous fall/winter flowers I will plant and sitting in my jacuzzi sippin a mocha, can't wait!!



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok Trudy, I have finally visited you blog. So cute, I love your precious family!!!! I have to say that I am missing fall and can't wait to put up my autumn decor. haha Thanks for reminding me to get in the festive spirit.

jenora joy said...

I love it! I retrieved our decorations from the attic today and plan on putting them up tomorrow :)

Trudy said...

How fun friends! Enjoy decorating!!

Dana said...

having been here only 2 years and feeling like it is practically summer year round i am feeling a little depressed this year that now its fall (which i didn't even realize it until i read your post!) and it does not seem like fall to me (in comparison with the northwest's kind of fall).

well, you have inspired me Trudy, so maybe i can decorate for fall and the heart will follow =). love your decorations btw!

Tamara said...

wow i guess it is fall, time goes by fast! You and your decorations girly. . .too cute!

tamara

Bryan said...

Aw, it looks wonderful. : )



My house is boring.

I don't know what Fall will be like here in Alabama yet, haha