Awwww, that was my first job too! =) I got to work for Dave Kemp - crazy huh???
The green apron - how I love it! =) Enjoy all the free coffee and the discount!!
Congrats Breanna - driving and now a job at starbuck's, you're sure growing up fast!
Ask her how many shots/pumps go into an Iced Venti Hazelnut Latte Macchiatto (this is "technically" how we should call it). Just remind her that one of our favorite regulars orders it and she should know...
Congratulations!!!! :Dhaha tell her I said hello!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Awwww, that was my first job too! =) I got to work for Dave Kemp - crazy huh???
The green apron - how I love it! =) Enjoy all the free coffee and the discount!!
Congrats Breanna - driving and now a job at starbuck's, you're sure growing up fast!
Ask her how many shots/pumps go into an Iced Venti Hazelnut Latte Macchiatto (this is "technically" how we should call it). Just remind her that one of our favorite regulars orders it and she should know...
Congratulations!!!! :D
haha tell her I said hello!!
Post a Comment