This is my friend Leah. We met in highschool and then re-connected on facebook. We met at TC Eggington's for lunch. It was so great to catch up with her.
Friday, August 15, 2008
Fun Days
I went on an amazing hike this morning with my friend Dyana!! She is an amazing artist and an incredible hiker chick. We had so much fun! What an awesome workout!! I loved it!! Dana and I are doing this same hike in the morning.
This is my friend Leah. We met in highschool and then re-connected on facebook. We met at TC Eggington's for lunch. It was so great to catch up with her.
This is my friend Leah. We met in highschool and then re-connected on facebook. We met at TC Eggington's for lunch. It was so great to catch up with her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
and who says Arizona isn't gorgeous? the best way to see how amazing is to hike it (my opinion =). which hike did you do? looks fun!
Post a Comment