The sweet little things that make my marriage so fun........Nathan went on a trip to Chicago last year with work and while he was gone he found these cute little gellie stickers. He brought them home to me as a gift and they stick inside the door of the medicine cabinet and we post them on each other's side of the mirror. They all have different sayings of fun, love, etc. He so knows that my love language is WORDS and it is a gift that keeps on giving. Thanks for my sweet note this morning Babe, I love you!!
Thursday, August 14, 2008
I Love Being Married To Nathan Maples
The sweet little things that make my marriage so fun........Nathan went on a trip to Chicago last year with work and while he was gone he found these cute little gellie stickers. He brought them home to me as a gift and they stick inside the door of the medicine cabinet and we post them on each other's side of the mirror. They all have different sayings of fun, love, etc. He so knows that my love language is WORDS and it is a gift that keeps on giving. Thanks for my sweet note this morning Babe, I love you!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So cute!!! I love that! Nathan needs to encourage Brian to do those sweet little things for me!
Post a Comment