Friday, August 15, 2008

A BIG, BIG Day At The Maples House!!

So we all know as parents that this buying a first car day comes, but wow, I feel like I am walking on a cloud!! Nathan and I went looking for cars all morning and then came home and looked on-line. We have a certain budget and finally at the end of the day we found one and it was perfect. We even got it for less than it is really worth!! As Jared and I followed Nathan and Breanna home I loved watching them talk and seeing Breanna so excited was so fun. I cried as I called my mom, my sister and my in laws. It sure was a big day!! Please pray for saftey as she moves into the driving chapter of her life. My son is shaving and my daughter is driving, Lovin life!!

1 comment:

T Cupp said...

How exciting! Im sure you were full of all sorts of emotion.

[ =