http://youtube.com/watch?v=1k08yxu57NA
Friday, March 28, 2008
Paul Potts in Concert!!!
Last night was so much fun!! A few months ago our Pastor Cal showed us this video and said that Paul was coming in concert and everyone should go. I am not much of an opera fan, but this video (please watch it, especially if you don't know who he is) made me cry, it was breathtaking! Nathan surprised me with tickets and we went with our friends, who he was able to get tickets from. We went to dinner in downtown Mesa at Mango's yum!! And enjoyed this amazing man in concert!! He was terrifc!! Thank you for a wonderful night my love, for getting tickets and for dinner and enjoying it with me! I love you!!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=1k08yxu57NA



http://youtube.com/watch?v=1k08yxu57NA
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Trudy it is Michelle. I found you thru a comment on Julies blog. How are you doing? Looks like you are being spoiled and loved like normal. By the way cannot believe Breanna is drving.
Post a Comment