Im sorry you have been sick. I will be praying for you.Thank you for the happy birthday wish... Ill be celebrating my birthday all week.so there should be lots of pictures up [ = feel better<3 -Angel
Trudy, I read your entry for the comments on Beth's LP blog, you blessed me sweet siesta! thought I would let you know your siesta loves you and I am praying for you and your family tonight. Tiffany
4 comments:
Happy Easter (a day late!)! We are on for Friday and looking forward to it =).
Beautiful pictures! I am praying for you....I've been sick too...it's going around in our house too!!
Im sorry you have been sick. I will be praying for you.Thank you for the happy birthday wish... Ill be celebrating my birthday all week.so there should be lots of pictures up [ =
feel better<3
-Angel
Trudy, I read your entry for the comments on Beth's LP blog, you blessed me sweet siesta! thought I would let you know your siesta loves you and I am praying for you and your family tonight. Tiffany
Post a Comment