Tonight was fun! We all went out to the side of town that Nathan and I went to highschool and where we lived and went to church when we met. We ate at one of our favorite pizza joints and then took our kids on a stroll down memory lane. We first drove by the house I lived in, then we drove by the church where we met and later got married. Then we drove to our highschool and then to the house where Nathan lived. I would have taken pics of the houses, but people were there. Jared kept saying how cool it was to see our old places. Then we came back to our neck of the woods and went to see College Road Trip, went to Sonic and then drove up to overlook the valley and see all the beautiful lights. It was great!! (CLICK THE "x" IN THE TOP CORNER OF THE SLIDESHOW)
Friday, March 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Hey Trudy! I was looking at the pics of all you guys and Jared is so HUGE! Haha! I remember when he was my buddy in 8th grade at Dare to Share and I let him ride around on my shoulders all day. What happened?
Post a Comment