Thursday, December 27, 2007

Family Fun At Christmas

All the of the cousins, my kids and my sister's kids
Auntie Tan and Bre


Me and my Babe
It has been a fun few days! Nathan's parents and Brother Jeramy and his beautiful wife Angel came down on Christmas day and my mom and Bill came over too. We enjoyed the tamales we made and tacos for dinner and then played wii. We had a family bowling tournament, I am addicted to wii, it is so much fun! Add some chili cheese fries and it's like you are at a real bowling alley in the comfort of your own home. Last night we were at my sister's for our annual family Christmas dinner and ornament exchange and it was fun, we ate, played wii and the cousins had fun times hanging out together.
We have also been enjoying going to the movies. We have seen National Treasure 2 and I Am Legend, which I jumped over 10 times in that movie, on the edge of your seat, but good. I sat between my favorite men, my husband and son to feel safe.
It has been fun & relaxing just being with my family. I know the busy season of 15 Pampered Chef shows in January is just around the corner, but I will enjoy these days until the kids go back to school. I hope you are all having a great holiday season as well.

No comments: