As promised, here is a picture of my tamales. My mom, momalaw and me had fun putting them all together. We made 14 dozen and the key to our success was an awesome tamale tool for spreading the masa. We found it at food city and it saved us hours. I seasoned the meat and masa and I was so happy how they turned out. I made fresh red chili sauce too. We are having tamales and tacos for our Christmas dinner. Tonight we went to church for our Christmas eve service and it was amazing! After church we went as a family to Cheesecake Factory for dinner, all the student coaches (our adult leaders that work with our students at church) gave us a gift card there and it was so fun to enjoy it!! I love the banana chessecake, yum!! We have been playing wii alot and when my momalaw was here we got her hooked on it too. She makes us laugh so hard! When we were playing the bowling game I thought she was going to smash her face into the TV. We love you mom!!
Sunday, December 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment