So this week my family has been gone to Summer camp and it is the first time in 20 years that I did not go, I was on a mission to complete our kitchen remodel. This is the week in review and we still need to finish the crown molding on top and I need to finish antiquing the cabinets. However, I have a beach, shamu and mickey mouse waiting for me and I will finish these details soon. I feel so incredibly blessed!! Thank you to all who made this week happen, I could not have done it without you.
Saturday, June 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
beautiful!
Really love it......xoxoMar
the backsplash is gorgeous and I am so impressed you painted the cabinets on your own! It's Lovely! You did a great job!!
Trudy! Your kitchen looks absolutely fabulous! I love the warm color of the granite countertops! You did a beautiful job with cabinets! Overall, your kitchen is completely gorgeous!
love the new look! i like white ~very hip. have fun in Cali!!
Trudy Maples --- Your kitchen is beyond beautiful. I am so impressed and happy for you. I know you have planned and saved for this dream kitchen for a long time. CONGRATS and enjoy the fruit of your labor. I can't wait to come over and see it in person.
Enjoy your time in CA.
Absolutley stunning...making me very interested in making some changes around my house too!!! So beautiful!
Trudy, thaks for letting me know . . . I loved seeing how you did this! Wow! I'm so impresssed you took this project on yourself!
I admired the other renovations you did and now to have your kitchen blend into the whole scheme of things - it's beautiful! Thank you for the compliment! (I can't remeber if I ever sent you a pic - I know you asked . . .)
I know that friends and family will be blessed as you share your gift of hospitality. Blessings.
Trudy! I miss seeing you at the branch :( Your kitchen looks absolutely AMAZING!
Post a Comment