Wow, congratulations on a wonderful marriage and a blessed family! Thank you for your message. Landon leaves for camp on the 14th and I leave for Idaho on the 15th so we're in a time crunch right now. Can we do dinner near the beginning of July when I get back? We'd love to spend time with you guys!
You guys were made for each other! Thank you for being such a great example of what a godly marriage should look like. I love you both and miss you. Happy anniversary! We are celebrating 11 years this Aug., can you believe it?
5 comments:
so cute! happy anniversary trudy!
Wow, congratulations on a wonderful marriage and a blessed family! Thank you for your message. Landon leaves for camp on the 14th and I leave for Idaho on the 15th so we're in a time crunch right now. Can we do dinner near the beginning of July when I get back? We'd love to spend time with you guys!
Happy Anniversary!!! Love the photos! Beautiful couple then and now!
So fun. You guys don't look a day over 20!! :o)
You guys were made for each other! Thank you for being such a great example of what a godly marriage should look like. I love you both and miss you. Happy anniversary!
We are celebrating 11 years this Aug., can you believe it?
Love ya,
Bec
Post a Comment