Dyana Hesson blessed me so much today! She gave me one of her original paintings. (I cried so hard) I have been staring at it since she left. She is my dear friend and hiking buddy and we have been friends for over 9 years. She is beyond talented and I am so blessed to have one of her original paintings in my home! Major WOW!!!!! I catered her opening event at The Bonner David Gallery in Scottsdale this past Wed. I saw this painting in the back and fell in LOVE with it! Thank you Dy, from the bottom of my heart! That is a priceless gift and I will treasure it FOREVER!!! It will look beautiful in our newly decorated front room!! Check out her website www.DyanaHesson.com - I will post the pictures of it hanging up soon, we want to measure and make it perfect!! Here it is hung up! I love it!
Friday, January 9, 2009
An Amazing Friend To Me!! I am Blessed!!
Dyana Hesson blessed me so much today! She gave me one of her original paintings. (I cried so hard) I have been staring at it since she left. She is my dear friend and hiking buddy and we have been friends for over 9 years. She is beyond talented and I am so blessed to have one of her original paintings in my home! Major WOW!!!!! I catered her opening event at The Bonner David Gallery in Scottsdale this past Wed. I saw this painting in the back and fell in LOVE with it! Thank you Dy, from the bottom of my heart! That is a priceless gift and I will treasure it FOREVER!!! It will look beautiful in our newly decorated front room!! Check out her website www.DyanaHesson.com - I will post the pictures of it hanging up soon, we want to measure and make it perfect!! Here it is hung up! I love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
She DOES do amazing work!!! =) Glad you were so blessed!
I am doing Bible study - But I am doing Amazing Collection. It will be good to see you on Tuesdays!
WOW, what a sweet blessing! It is beautiful and looks fantabulous in your living room. Can't wait to see it all in person!
Post a Comment