Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Jared Get's His Driving Permit!


So today after baseball practice I picked up Jared and took him to get his drivers permit. Time - where does it go? He used to be little driving his blue tractor and backing up the little blue trailor that came with it when he was 3 years old. Our baby will now be in training to drive. He promised me that he would be a good listener and teachable and I told him then he can drive me anywhere. I am so proud of him!! We are off to pick up Grandma (my mom) and take her on a ride. Jared is so excited!!

4 comments:

As For Me and My House said...

Oh my goodness! Wow... how exciting (and scary)!!

Trudy said...

Melanie Chance (Denver, CO) wrote
at 5:51pm yesterday
I can't believe he is old enough to get his permit. This must mean ! Bre has her license. Wow

Trudy said...

D. Paul Cupp at 5:34pm January 13
Way to go Jared! You da bomb, dude! Another milestone...
LV,YA G

Tiffany Radermacher at 5:46pm January 13
I think this is the first time I am officially saying this: I FEEL OLD!

Kyle Joseph Towles at 6:11pm January 13
awsome i cant wait to get my permit

Ana Metzger at 10:28pm January 13
Congratz!! That is awesome! :)

Tanya Badgett Kirkpatrick at 7:50am January 14
WAHOOOOO My sweet Nephew!

Dana said...

congrats to jared and his awesome proud mama!!! =)