Monday, November 24, 2008

Thanksgiving In Sedona Vol. 1


We are having a blast!! We got here on Sat. evening and we went to dinner at Judi's and had their famous fall off the bones babyback ribs. Then Sunday we went to a small Sedona church called Crestview Community and everyone was so friendly and told us all the fun things to do in Sedona. After church we went to lunch at the famous "Coffee Pot" restaurant. It was delicious! In the afternoon we went to starbucks, of course, and we ended up doing a 90 minute time share thing to get $100 off the Pink Jeep Tour. We also had a 10% off coupon. I was so happy because we all really wanted to do it!! It was so worth it! We went on the Jeep Tour today. It was so amazingly FUN! Be sure to watch the videos, they will make you laugh so hard, the lady screaming was so funny, notice the red hat. Her and her husband brought their nephew and they were from Tucson. It was so fun to ride with WILDCAT fans. I will continue to update our blog on our awesome vacation week!! We are staying at a resort and the views are beautiful!!

3 comments:

The Gerard Family said...

You all look like you are having a wonderful time!! Wonderful weather also!! You have such an amazing family and the bond that you all have with eachother is amazing and not many families have that today!!! You and your husband are doing such a awesome job! GOD BLESS and have a BLESSED THANKSGIVING!!!

As For Me and My House said...

I loved the videos! I had total flashbacks to our jeep tour in Alaska with you guys... of course the men were driving so it was even scarier!

Have a great Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

Okay hearing your laugh made me cry, I miss you so much. What is it like having people want to be around you so much? I'm not wierd I am just so thankful for you.- D