Thursday, November 20, 2008

Christmas Decorating In Full Swing!

I am so excited to get all my decorating done for Christmas!! Nathan and Jared are putting up the lights soon and I will post pics of them. I can't believe it has still been so HOT, but the Christmas music is on and the holiday wreath scent gold canyon candle is burning and the decor is up. Maybe it will get cold! I am gearing up for my annual Pampered Chef Host Appreciation Party. It is a very BIG event that I do every year for the hosts in that specific year and it is always in December. I cater the event with help from my amazing friend Robin and I give away over $2000 in Pampered Chef!!! Do YOU want to host a show?? Get on my 2009 calendar and you can come December 2009.






3 comments:

Melissa Stephenson said...

So pretty Trudy - you are so good with this kind of stuff.... That was so funny what you wrote on my blog about the future Harvest youth group - scary! =) Ha ha!

Anneliese said...

Thank you for your kind note!Thanks, also, for the peek into your beautiful place. Isn't it fun to have the decorations up?
Blessings to you and yours!

Dana said...

looks great! the Christmas season is the best and you are my first friend to get up all your decorations so you should seriously win an award or something =)!