Monday, November 10, 2008
So Busted!!
So this is a funny one........Friday night Nathan and I were in the jacuzzi chillin and then we came inside and he said "hey Babe, do you want to go for a drive?" I said "sure". I got my Jammie's on and he got his on too and he made some kettle popcorn and put it in a bowl and we had a glass of ice and a Pepsi ready to open when we picked a spot. We love to go to Hawes Loop. You can see the whole valley from up there and it is quiet and beautiful. So.....that is what we did, we opened the Pepsi and were eating the popcorn, laughing, talking just chillin. Next thing we know a Mesa, police officer pulls up behind us. Oh great...this hasn't happened since we were dating, ha ha. He came over to Nathan's side and said "Hello, how are you?" Nathan said "Yes, sir, my wife and I are eating popcorn and drinking a Pepsi and enjoying the view." The officer smiled and said he wasn't going to bust us, but that we were trespassing and that we could not enjoy the view unless we lived up there. So we said okay and left. I am sure he thought, how cute a couple in love. I really wished it was Dustin Gransee that came up to our window. That would have been awesome! We would have all had a great laugh I am sure!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Beautiful, I love it. Mom:)
Good thing he pulled up behind you guys before you started Neck'n. Hey, cool, good to check out the Maples Blog! I just got finished tweeking around with ours. Tell Nathan the Deb talked to me and I'll give him a buzzzzzz. Cute Story for a cute couple!
Couldn't have happened to a nicer couple.
L.Y.
Reminds me of my hubby and I a very long time ago on Camelback mountain ~ after we were married!! What fun memories : )
xoMarlene
Post a Comment