Thursday, November 6, 2008

The Grass, The Colors, Beauty!

I LOVE, LOVE this time of year!!! I enjoy so much being outside and the views from the table looking out the window. A peaceful place!


3 comments:

The Gerard Family said...

PRETTY!! you have a lovely backyard, GOD wanted you to stay and enjoy that awesome backyard and make some more wonderful memories!! I want to eat the fruit off that tray!! YUMMY!

Julie said...

You do have a lovely backyard. Your own private sanctuary. It definitely makes you want to go outside, sit in your comfy chair, and think happy thoughts about your Creator.

Bryan said...

you're backyard looks incredible


we've got billions of leaves in ours, so I'll be busy with that all this month.

but it is a blessing having a birthday in the middle of November

The trees in Alabama are full of vibrant colors, red, orange, yellow, even purple and green!


I'll take some picture soon and post it on my blog.