Ha ha ha! Your dog looks like, "What the heck did you do to me??!!" So funny!
Hot dog, hot dog, hot diggity dog! =)...oh gosh...I think I watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse too much.
oh man- that is so funny! if only your dog really knew what he/she?? looked like. i love it!
Oh my goodness, you are unbelievable, what will Lilly think of you when she gets older and sees this picture. She will say MammaMia. Ha! You are hilarious. LUV Ya, Mom
TOO cute and TOO funny!! LOVE IT!!
How cute!!! I am so glad you love her sooooo much.Thank you for being such good parents to her.Love ya,martha
That is seriously the funniest dog picture I've ever seen! Lisa Y. Let's not forget the "Y"
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Ha ha ha! Your dog looks like, "What the heck did you do to me??!!" So funny!
Hot dog, hot dog, hot diggity dog! =)...oh gosh...I think I watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse too much.
oh man- that is so funny! if only your dog really knew what he/she?? looked like. i love it!
Oh my goodness, you are unbelievable, what will Lilly think of you when she gets older and sees this picture. She will say MammaMia. Ha! You are hilarious. LUV Ya, Mom
TOO cute and TOO funny!! LOVE IT!!
How cute!!! I am so glad you love her sooooo much.
Thank you for being such good parents to her.
Love ya,
martha
That is seriously the funniest dog picture I've ever seen!
Lisa Y.
Let's not forget the "Y"
Post a Comment