Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Amazing Product!


All my friends know that I am all about the spa, but we all know that can only be a once a year or so event. So today I went to Target and I was looking for a manicure in a jar.........oh girls I found it!! This yummy, scrubby, sweet smelling rub was amazing on my hands, cuticles and nails. My hands felt so soft and I was so relaxed as I used it. It is important to take a few moments out of the day and just be. I like to read and do my Bible study, or just sit in the quiet of my living room and stare out the window into my beautiful yard. So whatever it is that you do for you do it. This was a great time out for me standing at my sink and lathering this up in my hands. Let me know if you try it and if you like it as much as I did.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK, so I must confess that you left this out when I did the last open house and I tried it. It really is cool. Loved it! Thanks for sharing (I didn't think you'd mind!) Thinking of you...