Sunday, September 14, 2008

A Busy Weekend


Friday night was fun! Breanna and Kevin went on their first offical double date (for updates on Breanna go to my list and click on "My Baby Girl" that is Bre's blog)and Kevin's parents and us went to dinner at Blue Wasabi - yum sushi! I created my very own "cooked" roll and I loved it!! Steve and Maryann are so very cool and we are enjoying getting to know them better. Then we went to Maui Wowi for coffee and visited until our kids came back from the movie they were watching. I love Santan Mall. Sat. am the junior high pastor's wife, Autumn and myself took the wife, Kristina, of a guy who was interviewing this weekend at C-stone and treated her to brunch and a pedicure. We went to TC Eggington's (my favorite) and they really liked it! That evening we took them, Donnie and Kristina to dinner at PF Changs and got to know them more. After that we went to Starbucks and hung out with our students and leaders just chillin and sippin some java. I love my daughter's discount! Thank you!! During all of this, I was not feeling the greatest so I stayed home from church today and slept and went to Urgent care and got some antibiotics. I am feeling better tonight, ready for a good week. Nate and the kids went with a bunch of our students to meet Kiera -our sweetheart who has been in Africa - at the airport! She is finally home and we hope that she will be able to be Nathan's admin assistant. She is precious and we all love her dearly!! Peace out and have a great week!!

3 comments:

Maryann E said...

We had a ball Friday night. Thanks for putting up with us:) Hope you are feeling better.

Lisa Youngs said...

I'm jealous of all the great restaurants and food you ate!

Lisa

The Gerard Family said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time. Love FUN and ENJOYABLE weekends!!