Saturday, August 23, 2008

There She Goes

After a glorious hike early this morning with my friend Dana, the kids and I went to pick up Nathan from the airport and we are so happy he is home again! He was gone all week in Peru - yes the one in South America - ha ha - after we picked him up we all went to Cracker Barrel and had breakfast and heard all about his trip. He had a great time checking out a place to take students for missions trips in the future, they went with an organization called Food For The Hungry and there are exciting things happening in Peru. After breakfast, Nathan took Breanna out to register her car and take her to get her driver's lisence. The video says it all. One more step in growing up. We love you Breanna Lee!

3 comments:

nixfam5 said...

Wow! I cannot believe it! I just sent Mikah off to his second real day of Kindergarten. It seems like just yesterday that Bre was doing that...wow! I don't want Mikah to grow up that fast:(.
Give Bre a big hug for me and tell her that I am excited for her. I love reading her blogs. It is evident that she is growing up and growing strong in the Lord. I am rpoud of her and I know that you are too!
Love you sis,
Bec
P.S. Congrats on your record making show or month(?). Mom was telling me that you had a great month in sales. That is awesome!

Tara K said...

This is awesome!! Aww. how cool. My mom would always pray for me when I would be driving and she would tell me "Don't drive faster than your angel can fly." It's a good little reminder

Tanya Kirkpatrick said...

Oh sis, I am crying! My baby nieceee!