This was so easy and fast!!!
I season the roast and roll in flour then pan fry it on both sides then I fill the crockpot up with water so the roast is 1/2 way in it. I put sweet onions, golden potatoes and carrots and whole garlic then put that baby on high and let it all melt and cook. Dinner is ready!! Serve with soft rolls.
5 comments:
Yummy sissy! I put a can of cream of mushroom or cream of celery and don't put flour on mine and coat all of it with a package of onion soup mix. The awesome part? Not only do you get a roast but if your family likes gravy (mine does) you get a yummy gravy to put on your tatoes! I don't cook my carrots with our roast either cuz I don't want gravy on them.
Beautiful dinner sishy!
Oh yum!! I'm a Kansas girl and I love a good roast!!! ;) Did you cook it on high all day?? I always dry mine out...just like my grandma did! ha!
Cute back to school pics!!!
I did put water in the crock pot, jusy enought to cover 1/2 way up the roast and cooked it on high for 6 or so hours so you could cook it on low all day.
This seriously made my mouth water. but thanks for the idea... I always forget about using my crockpot!!
Thanks Trudy!!! I made one for the Trout Family and one for mine for dinner tonight. Luckily I have two crockpots!! I love dinner ideas so please keep them coming!! Love you girlfriend of mine!!
Post a Comment