Friday, July 25, 2008

Party On!

Wow, this week has been a party, literally! We had all our high school leaders from Cornerstone over for a get together, I have done a Pampered Chef party every night this week, 11 total for the month of July! I love my job! And this weekend I am helping my sister host a baby shower for the junior high pastor's wife and then that night another huge back to school bash for all our awesome, amazing students! So as you can see, life is party after party right now. I am going to be so ready for vacation!!!! Cool cabin, cool pines, cool puppies and my sweet family - aww can't wait!

1 comment:

Tanya Kirkpatrick said...

Oh sis, I feel like a party pooper! I have hosted so much this week, I just want to sleep. I loved having lunch with you today and I am so thankful for a sister to share life with. Thank you God for my incredible sister that is always so full of your light and your joy! She so blesses me beyond words! Love you sishy!! MUAH!