Monday, August 4, 2008
Home From An Amazing Vacation!!
We just got home from an amazing vacation! It was our 4th year at our favorite cabin!
Some highlights............
-Looking so forward to leaving, packing and driving up late Sunday night
-Waking up at the cabin and loving the back deck that looked out into the forest
-Family quad rides, one at night after it rained, on a trail in the mountains, my son riding with me talking my ear off as we drove - priceless!
-Laying on the forest floor looking up into the sky so many stars, breathtaking!
-Horseback riding as a family on a cool morning, so fun!
-Enjoying Bison ranch
-Driving to Heber at night to get an icee just for fun!
-Afternoon naps, sleeping in lots!!!
-Cool mornings on the deck drinking coffee before the kids got up, conversations with my hubby were sweet!
-Drive to Pinetop enjoying the beauty
-An afternoon on the lake
-Reading, reading and more reading - glorious!!
-A memory making week all tucked in my heart forever!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Hello!! I just am so thankful that I met you all last night. Bryanna is AMAZING and I just fell in love with that girl as soon as I met her and her overcoming her challenges WOW!! I am praying for your home to sell and that GOD will bring someone in to buy it and also he place you closer to the church and do your ministy and amazing things for GODS kingdom!!
Im glad you guys had such a good time on your vacation! Your pictures are cute! Well i just wanted to say i love you and hope all is well. [=
-Angel
Sounds & looks like you guys had a wonderful, well-deserved vacation!!!
Miss you!
Way cool vacation pictures... looks like you all had a great time! Great to see that the horsemen came out in all of you! I knew it was there... just needed some time away to find it!
Love you,
Dad and Mom
What a great vacation. . .I am so glad the trip was a good one. We are thinking of you! Amy
PS. Thank you for your prayers and encouragement...they mean so much to us!
Post a Comment