Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Our House Is For Sale

It is officially on the market!!! Please tell everyone you know and please e-mail us if you want more info. We really want to be closer to our new church home. Please pray with us that it will sell fast! We found a new home that we are VERY excited about too.

5 comments:

Kevin Eberhart said...

yay!! im so excited!! hopefully those people today tell all their friends if they dont buy it themselves :)

Dana said...

i was so shocked to see that you guys had decided to sell and move closer- even the kids change schools- but inside i am sooooo stoked for you! how stressful, adventurous, and fun! will be praying for you guys!keep us updated.

natesgirl3 said...

This is so weird for me!!! But I'm so excited for you guys!! Miss you love you!

T Cupp said...

Im glad you guys found a home that you really like. I pray that you sell this one quickly...
Today we had our inspection and our termite check and everything turned out really good. So we are getting closer and closer and i cant wait to get in it and started making it our own...love you guys. hope to see you soon.
-Angel

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you are actually moving. Everything has happened so fast. I hope you sell quickly and move closer to your church family. Blessings to you and your family for following God's call in your lives.