I remember 5 years or so ago my friend Melissa told me about this book, Redeeming Love. I was so not a reader back then, but she said it was the best book she had ever read. So I thought I would try it. I read it then and cried several times while reading it as it touched my core. I just finished it for the second time and I so enjoyed it. It hit me a different way this time all these years later, but the theme of the way God loves us so much more than we could ever understand is amazing! He is my everything and I am so grateful that He loves me! Thank you Jesus for Francine Rivers and her testimony of why she wrote this book. You are the same today, yesterday and forever!!
Friday, July 4, 2008
Redeeming Love
I remember 5 years or so ago my friend Melissa told me about this book, Redeeming Love. I was so not a reader back then, but she said it was the best book she had ever read. So I thought I would try it. I read it then and cried several times while reading it as it touched my core. I just finished it for the second time and I so enjoyed it. It hit me a different way this time all these years later, but the theme of the way God loves us so much more than we could ever understand is amazing! He is my everything and I am so grateful that He loves me! Thank you Jesus for Francine Rivers and her testimony of why she wrote this book. You are the same today, yesterday and forever!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Trudy, you are such an inspiration to me. Thank you for being such an awesome witness of a Godly woman.
Still one of my faves =) I think I need to re-read it too - it really does reveal God in a special way. Thanks for the reminder!
you recommended this book to me during our bonding time at Pepperdine. Read it. Loved it. thanks!!! -Lesley
i loved this book too. my favorite of francine rivers is her mark of the lion series. the first book, for me, was life changing. she has an amazing testimony.
Post a Comment