Thursday, May 15, 2008
Update On Mom & Our Job Search
We are praising God for the Dr. appointment that Mom and Dad had with the surgeon today. He said that if this were his mom, daughter, wife, sister that he would reccomend the surgery to remove it for sure. He said that it was found in such an early stage (Mom, had been having bladder infections several within a few months and that is why she had this test done in the first place to see what was going on and finding the cancer was totally unrelated to the initial test - I think God allowed those so they could find this cancer early - PRAISE HIM!) The Surgeon has done over 300 of these surgeries. Mom is on the schedule for the surgery, but the exact date is not known yet as it is her desire to have another scan done to see if God has healed her before they do surgery and the Dr. was totally fine with that. He is a man of faith as well and Dad said he had a great sense of humor and he was easy to talk to and understand. They sounded so happy as I talked to them on the phone. I will continue to update as I know more. As far as our job search, we have a few ideas and we are looking at a church here locally and for that I am so grateful!! This weekend we are going there so be in prayer for us as we seek God's clear direction for where he wants us. He is so faithful to us!! Thank you for praying for us and leaving your comments here on the blog, it is so fun to read them. If you don't know how to leave a comment, just click below on the word comment and it will guide you along.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
thanks for the update - still praying for you all
Praying for Nathan's Mom and your job possibilities! Can't wait to see what God has in store for you guys!
Sorry...didn't realize I was signed in with Shaun's name. =)
missed riding waterslides with you yesterday :)
Post a Comment