Thursday, May 15, 2008

Fun Times

Monday morning was breakfast club at Dana's house this month. My sweet girlfriends, Dana, Hallie me and Kelly have fun getting together and chatting and eating and praying. Sweet!! Next month it's my house. I forgot to tell you all that I got a NEW camera for Mother's Day, I love it. It will come in handy for the blog.


Then Monday night our sweet friends Ginny and Ed came over for dinner. It was so fun having them over and visiting with them. Ginny is so gracious to our family and allows us to use her cabin in the summer. It is our very favorite vacation!! They are a sweet couple.

Then after Ginny and Ed left we went and picked up our great friends Kelly and Larry and drove up to Hawes Loop to look out over the city and show them our new Scion. They thought it was so cool. Then after we dropped them off we went to visit our long time friends from college Monte and Roni and their dog Elvis, all the kids were in bed and we had one of our late night laugh fest. We got home at 2am.

Tuesday morning my sister, my nephew and my moma came over for a visit and we just hung out. Austin loves shoes! Go figure.




Then Wednesday night Me and my Babe went to the Diamond Backs game. Thanks to the Vehons!! You guys ROCK!! It was a great game and we ate the best garlic french fries ever!!


Today me and my sweet mom went to breakfast, I think she is beautiful! Thanks for running errands with me mom. I love you!

No comments: