One of my best friends, Julie, recently sent me an e-mail with this video and asked me to listen to this song. I loved it and it was so appropriate for this season of our lives as Bre and Jar just finished their freshman and sophmore year. Now they are both in high-school! The time goes by so fast, it seems like I just blinked and we went from playing with bunny rabbits and grocery store with a pretend cash register, to two amazing young adults. Thanks Julie, I loved the song, it made me cry and reminds me to bask in every moment.(Go down to the bottom of this page and pause the music on my blog to hear the video)
Sunday, May 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a beautiful song! Thanks for sharing! How did it go last night?
Hi Trudy, I love this song, it is the one Jamie and Sage danced to up at Daddy/Daughter camp. What a neat video to go with it. My heart is just breaking for Steven Curtis Chapman and his family, what a tragedy. How is the job/church search going? Keep in touch.
Sharon
We missed you at Dexters. How did the catering job go?
Post a Comment