Saturday, May 3, 2008

Flowers, I Love Them!!

I am having so much fun digging in the dirt today. My sister says we get that from our Mom. It is like therapy and I love the results of the beauty of what I planted when I am done. Nathan is out of town this weekend visting his dad and brothers and Breanna is playing in the worship band at a women's retreat. Jared and I got up this morning and went to Starbucks of course, and then he pulled weeds while I planted flowers. He is at the movies with his buddy Jordan and I am enjoying being home, planting flowers, organizing my closet and getting ready for a very busy May. I am doing 2 catering jobs this month. An ASU gradution party and a 50th birthday party and a bunch of Pampered Chef shows. Nathan is checking out new places to do ministry as well as doing a million things around our house - I love that part. He detailed my Exterra this last week and it looks brand new. My mom just came over to sit in the Jacuzzi.


1 comment:

Allie Carpenter said...

Hey, we are renting there house. We can't wait to get away and enjoy each other! We'll have to get together!! Love the flowers...they are beautiful...like you:) Praying for your family!