My friend Kristal tagged me to do this so here we go........
I tag Jen R., Melissa S., Angel C. and Sharon B.
4 jobs I have or had:
1. I have been with The Pampered Chef for going on 12 years.
2. In Oct. of 07 started my catering and personal chef service.
3. I worked in my early 20's for Tim Kimmel as his secretary
4. Before that as a secretary for Deloite and Touche sp? (an accounting firm)
4 places I have lived:
All in beautiful AZ
1. Phoenix, born and raised
2. Prescott
3. Mesa
4. Tucson and back to Mesa
4 movies I have seen more than once:
1. While You Were Sleeping (romatic comedy - not scary)
2. Sweet Home Alabama
3. Princess Diaries 2
4. 13 Going on 30
4 TV Shows I Watch:
I really don't watch much tv so here
are my 4 most favorie books I've read
1. Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers
2. and the Shofar Blew by Francine Rivers
3. Totally Money Makeover by Dave Ramsey
4. 30 Days to a Simpler Life by Connie Cox and Cris Evatt
4 Places I Have Been:
1. Hawaii
2. London
3. Bahamas
4. Alaska
4 Of My Favorite Foods:
1. Sinful syndey sundae at Outback
2. Hot, sweet snow crab dipped in butter
3. Mexican
4. Got Sushi
4 People Who E-mail Me:
1. My Mom
2. My Sister
3. Pampered Chef Hosts
4. Pampered Chef Home Office
4 Things I am Looking Forward To:
1. My trip with Nathan to San Diego
2. What God has for us in this next phase of our lives
3. My Precious Kids and what God has for them
4. Our family vacations this summer - CABIN!!!
Saturday, May 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment