It is not often that the big game comes to the town you live it, but it is here. Saturday morning was perfect. Nathan woke up and made us some coffee and we sat in the jacuzzi talking and relaxing and I said, it would be fun to go see all the fun super bowl stuff going on. We woke up the kids and got ready and headed out. We stopped and ate at one of our favorite Mexican places - LaFonda, on Scottsdale road and then went into downtown for a peek. It was a beautiful day and we went into a few art galleries and then around the ESPN box. Many interesting people were down there for sure. We did not see anyone famous, but we had fun chillin. Enjoy the game. It would be great if the Dallas Cowboys were playing!!
Sunday, February 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Awww.. Your comment was so sweet!! I love and miss you too! The family needs to get together soon!!! Well I hope all is well!
Love
-Angel
Post a Comment