Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!!

Thursday and today have been so much fun!! I love these kind of days!
Nathan took off Thursday for Valentines Day and we had a blast just being together!!
We slept in and had coffee and watched a movie, then we went to Got Sushi and had our favorites, then we went to see Fool's Gold! Fun movie! I loved all the blue water! It reminded us of our trip to the Bahama's last May. Thursday evening we spent with our awesome kids and gave them their Valentine's Day cards and candy and then we grilled steaks, had mashed potatoes and asparagus.YUM!
Today Nathan took me to the spa and I enjoyed the day there and had a hot rock massage, a facial, pedicure, manicure and a hair wash and style. Totally loved it!!!
It was my birthday present from my Babe. Then we went to The Melting Pot!! I had been there last year, our church took all the Pastor's wives, so I wanted Nathan to experience it, it was so yummy and he loved it. We had cheese, then Lobster, steak and chicken and then the best was the CHOCOLATE and all the dippins. Anyway, fun times of celebration. I hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day too.






No comments: