Thursday, January 24, 2008

Winter Extreme 2008





We went to Winter Camp this past weekend up in Williams just outside of Flagstaff and it was freezing, but beautiful! God showed up and changed hearts and lives and that is the best you can ask for. We took 475 students and leaders and had a blast! I got a bit of a cold when we returned home. I hope it won't last long. I came home to a busy week of shows and a catering job. Breanna and Jared had a great time with their friends at camp. Enjoy the pics.

2 comments:

Melissa Stephenson said...

looks like you had fun and awesome ministry - a good combo =)

T Cupp said...

fun stuff!!! I hope you feel better soon. At the beginning of this week I felt a little cold coming on but it never did. I was glad. Have a good weekend sisterrrr!
-Angel