Friday, January 11, 2008

Off To A Great Start!




I am feeling so blessed tonight! I love Friday's, they are my best friend's day off and we have so much fun! Even just doing the normal everyday things that need to be done. My Pampered Chef business is off to a great start, I have done 6 of the 15 shows that I have for this month. I love my job so much! I love the people and the variety. A different house with a whole set of new faces and smiles. I also have two catering jobs this month and one was last night. My friend Dyana is an amazing painter and I catered her gallery event called "Circle of Life" Her paintings brought tears to my eyes! She is so talented!! I have put some pics of the food that I did for the event. I also am doing a baby shower at the end of this month. I am talking to a lady tomorrow that I met this week about catering her 40th birthday party in February! I am so excited about this new part of my business!! Breanna is out with her girlfriends tonight and Jared and Nate are playing Wii and I have been so loving reading everyone's blogs. Check out Candace's blog for a list of Best of 2007 places to eat and hang out, it is really cool! Till the next post!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Trudy,
The food looks awesome! You are so talented. What a good fit for you- enjoying people and making yummy food. God bless you and your family in 2008.
Julie