Thursday, April 30, 2009

"Great News" - Positive Outlook

My good friend Julie and I were talking about all the "GREAT" things that happened during the "Great Depression". I have been thinking a lot about it and I wanted to share with you what was Great and encourage us all to focus on the positive side of life. After all, focusing on the other side is just not fun. So to encourage us all and spur us all on here is some fun, good news.

Check out this article, it was cool and shared many positives that happened.
http://www.libertyunbound.com/article.php?id=130

Also, the chocolate chip cookie was invented, the "monopoly board game" was invented by an engineer who was out of work and he asked Milton Bradley if they wanted to buy it and they said no and so he decided to sell it and it has been the number one selling board game of all times!!!!!! How fun is that!! I love stories like this.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this bit of encouragement and that you are having a great, awesome day! In the midst of crazy times and calm times God is with us. If you don't have a church home, come visit us at Cornerstone in Chandler and hear the new series called "Hard Times" it is awesome and so uplifting - peace out!!

1 comment:

Anneliese said...

I love your kind and sincere invitation! Great post! The hard times can make us better or bitter.