I just finished reading this book and I could not put it down. I highly reccommend it! I know heaven is real and I know I am going there someday because I know Jesus Christ as my personal Lord and Savior!! It was so awesome to read Don's account of heaven. The reason I choose to read this book is that a lady in my Bible study at Cornerstone is close personal friends with the gentelman that stopped and prayed for Don and prayed him back to this earth. After she shared with us, I just had to read it. I am so very glad that I did, nothing is more important on this earth then telling people about Jesus and His love for them and that they can have peace here on earth even when circumstances are so very difficult!!
Monday, April 6, 2009
Awesome Book!!
I just finished reading this book and I could not put it down. I highly reccommend it! I know heaven is real and I know I am going there someday because I know Jesus Christ as my personal Lord and Savior!! It was so awesome to read Don's account of heaven. The reason I choose to read this book is that a lady in my Bible study at Cornerstone is close personal friends with the gentelman that stopped and prayed for Don and prayed him back to this earth. After she shared with us, I just had to read it. I am so very glad that I did, nothing is more important on this earth then telling people about Jesus and His love for them and that they can have peace here on earth even when circumstances are so very difficult!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think I'll check this book out.
Heaven becomes more real, but also more mysterious when we have to say goodbye to a loved one.
Post a Comment