Sunday, March 1, 2009
Tucson
Nate and I went to Tucson for a surprise birthday party for one of our old students from Chapel. He turned 30! We were able to make a romatic getaway out of our trip. We got into our hotel Friday night, it was so fun to drive, talk and enjoy our time in the car, with no kids. We slept in, had breakfast and went out to see our old house and church. It was so cool because as we pulled up to Chapel, Pastor Randy, Tom and Lothar were there working, and my dear friend Nancy was there too with her precious grandaughter. It was so great to see them and visit. Then we went and saw a movie and went to the surprise party. I cannot remember the last time I was in Tucson, I must admit I am so glad we don't live there anymore. I only miss the people!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We were so glad you guys could come down!!! It was wonderful to see you again!
Post a Comment