A week without my family - 7 whole days - they were away in Mexico on a missions trip and I was busting a serious move!! I re-decorated our sun room and kitchen. I took out all the purple and added, reds, black, toupe, cream and white! My mom is a serious rockstar behind the sewing machine. I dreamed it and she made it! Thanks Mom, I even have a custom made apron to go with the kitchen, made with love! It was a lot of work and made the week go by so fast which was the goal! NOW, I am SO READY to hug my family and have them see all that we did this week. Not to mention 3 Pampered Chef shows too!! I did squeeze in a massage, tee hee.
Saturday, March 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Trudy, you are a decorating genius, when are you coming to do my house? :)
It looks beautiful sister! Good Job!
Thanks, it was fun, we have had that entertainment center for almost 19 years and I keep
re-inventing it. We bought it from our good friends the Coffman's for $150 and it was oak white wash and had glass doors and sliders - yuk! Then I antiqued it and now I shabby shicked it french country! Paint is an amzing thing!
Your place looks gorgeous! I love the colors!
Love...love...love it! I must say your hands are not idle! :)
Blessings,
lori p
Nice work Trudy! It looks beautiful!!!!
I love what you have done!! Will you please come and help me? I got one room organized, now it needs some decorating help :)
Post a Comment