Monday, February 9, 2009
M.P.K.
Have hot plate will travel!! Because we live 25 minutes from our church and we leave at 6:30am on Sunday morning's and sometimes don't get home until the early afternoon, due to parent's meeting, winter camp registration etc. I decided to make the "Maples Portable Kitchen" - this has been great for the Sunday's that we aren't able to come home to have lunch. Plus it saves a ton of money. We have done it 3 times so far and the first time I made sandwiches, chips and soda. Then we made grilled cheese, carrots with ranch and brownies. Yesterday, I made One Pot Creamy Pasta with grilled chicken. My family LOVED it and so did some other people that smelled it and wanted some. That recipe is on my Pampered Chef website, www.pamperedchef.biz/TrudyMaples and click on "Recipes From Shows" We have a great time laughing and talking while eating at church in the student center behind the black drap. Jared said "Mom, I really love that you cook for us, it is so good" He knows where to find me that is for sure. My handsome, tall 15 year old son always comes looking for lunch!!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Food will keep them coming! Especially the boys. I'm so glad for the bonding times we can have with our youngest married and his wife, mainly because they like the free meal in the middle of the week. =)
Post a Comment