Saturday, January 31, 2009
Painting Nails
Our awesome junior high pastor's wife and her leaders put on a wonderful retreat for our junior high girls at the Arizona Grand Hotel. She asked me to come and do pedicures. I love serving young women and making them feel special and doing their nails speaks love to them. I decided to take fake nails and hot glue them to bamboo sticks and then paint a bunch of different designs on them so they could choose what they wanted. One of the girls wanted zebra with pink. I think it turned out so cool!! My awesome daughter also led worship for the weekend with her band. They did a great job!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
such a cute idea. i want the ones with polk a dots! [ =
Remember that one summer camp when you me and Dana went and got our nails done?!?!? That was the best. You are the best youth leader known to man! Thanks for being you and all you've done for my life! I love you! And yes next time I'm home it will be your turn to hang out!
that is some crazy nail talent!! i had no idea...so if you ever get tired of pampered chef, maybe you should look into doing nails?! =)
Aww, thanks! I love my Pampered Chef business and have been doing it for almost 13 years, it helps pay the bils. Doing nails is just pure fun.
Your talents never end!
Post a Comment