Friday, January 9, 2009

Look What Came To Our House Today!!

We are so excited!! Our old couches (13 years) are bye bye and our new furniture arrived today. We made our front room a theatre room with surround sound and a 47 inch lcd baby!! We have been planning and saving FOREVER!!! I love our kitchen area too with the big stuffed chairs. God is so good and we are so blessed! Come over and watch a movie with us!!!



5 comments:

jen said...

NICE!!

The Gerard Family said...

Nice new furniture...We are on your plan 13 years since my kiddos are still spilling everything!! ENJOY!!

Kristal Sawyer said...

Looks so cozy!!!

Anonymous said...

That sectional looks like the one I have in my dorm living room. So comfy. Enjoy!

As For Me and My House said...

Your furniture is gorgeous!! I love it. Can't wait to see it in person!