Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Bible Study Has Started

I am so excited! I love Bible study!! It is sweet to be with my girlfriends and study God's Word. This semester I am taking "Esther" with Beth Moore at Red Mountain Community Church. I am jazzed about this!! I have many dear friends there and it was so fun to see them all yesterday! And Beth, well she "brought" it!! I love her teaching and I am looking so forward to what God is going to show me through the book of Esther!
Then on Wednesday mornings I go to my church, where my hubby is the Lead Student Pastor of Cornerstone Christian Church and I am listening to Pastor Jeff "bring" it!! He is teaching the book of Roman's. And after him we go to Yahweh Yoga!!! Can I just tell you how much I LOVE this class! The room is relaxing with a fragrant candle and worship music playing. Our Yoga teacher shares scripture with us and leads us through a time of focus on Jesus!! Tears streamed down my face during one of the songs as our yoga poses were so worshipful, I felt as I was singing "I surrender all" that I was dancing at the feet of Jesus!! How can you help not cry when you feel the presence of the Lord!! Glorious!!

7 comments:

Dana said...

it was awesome to see you there and will be fun to keep running into you =). the Esther study sounds wonderful! lunch sometime definitely!! us ypw have to stick together

As For Me and My House said...

Your YOGA sounds awesome. Way cool.

Lisa Youngs said...

Trudy, I don't get it. You go to yoga and have a spiritual experience. I go to yoga (w/o you!) and sweat. Hmmm.....

Lisa Y.

Herrman's said...

I loved seeing you the other day...and even more; hearing you laugh! I loved it:)
Sarah

Danielle said...

Thank you for that sweet message on my phone! You are so encouraging. I am glad you are doing well and that we have blogs to keep each other updated when life is hectic =) Love, Danielle

Andra said...

I'm so glad we are taking the same class!!! I look forward to seeing you Wednesday!!!! Love ya!

Jessica and Deric MIller said...

Our church just started the Esther study too! I love it!