Sunday, January 18, 2009

Awesome Weekend!

I really missed my babe this weekend, he took his student team from Cornerstone to Saddleback in CA. to hang out with their student team. While he was gone I worked and played. Friday I went to the spa!! I love Dolce spa!!!! I had an organic facial and a hot rock, coconut oil massage. It was so relaxing and amazing! I had a gift certificate and put it to use! Then that evening my sweet friend came over for dinner and a movie. I made whole wheat pasta and salmon and I now love salmon. Then we made flower clips for our hair and talked and talked and talked. We watched a fun girl movie and she loved our new theatre room with surround sound! I also did three Pampered Chef parties too, 2 on Sat. and 1 today. Then tonight, I made another yummy dinner, so simple and my family loved it. Enjoy the pics below.





The Best Part - My Babe Is Home!!!

2 comments:

T Cupp said...

Looks like you had a great weekend!! How is the busy schedule?? Jeramy and and I need to get together with you and Nathan and go on a double date. that would be so fun!

[ =

Angel

Melissa Stephenson said...

MMM, that looks so yummy! =)

We missed you guys on Friday night at Kyle and Sarah's open house =(