How do you do these great slides? My goal at the beginning of the year was to learn how to do a slide show on CD and I still haven't learned that (but I have learned to blog)! I noticed tonite that my picasa has now changed something to make a plain slideshow, although someone who knows what to do could probably do more. I'm still thinking of whether I'll post something on decorating... maybe a plain slideshow coming. I'be been busy with baking and making appetizers...some to post.
1 comment:
How do you do these great slides? My goal at the beginning of the year was to learn how to do a slide show on CD and I still haven't learned that (but I have learned to blog)! I noticed tonite that my picasa has now changed something to make a plain slideshow, although someone who knows what to do could probably do more. I'm still thinking of whether I'll post something on decorating... maybe a plain slideshow coming. I'be been busy with baking and making appetizers...some to post.
Post a Comment