Hi Trudy, I liked your idea of taking pictures and so I went around the house today, taking pics. About the kitchen . . . it depends what kind of wood your cabinets are. Ours were 20 year old Birch cabinets in good condition and we had the doors taken off and spray painted at a cabinet shop. (so the paint is very even and tough)They came and painted the rest on site, including the antiquing in the grooves. I'm very happy with it and I love that it's still the same set up as before. All the best!
1 comment:
Hi Trudy, I liked your idea of taking pictures and so I went around the house today, taking pics. About the kitchen . . . it depends what kind of wood your cabinets are. Ours were 20 year old Birch cabinets in good condition and we had the doors taken off and spray painted at a cabinet shop. (so the paint is very even and tough)They came and painted the rest on site, including the antiquing in the grooves. I'm very happy with it and I love that it's still the same set up as before. All the best!
Post a Comment